Profile of our Principal Dr. N.K VIJAYAN KARIPPAL
M.A English Language & Literature, M.Sc Applied Psychology, M.A Sociology, M.Ed with First Rank, Ph.D in Education from University of Calicut.
- B.Ed with dual specialization in Guidance and Counseling & Moral and Spiritual Education from Ramakrishna Institute of Moral and Spiritual Education Mysore.
- Management Development Programme / Leadership training from Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode.
- Advanced training / UGC refresher course from National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore
Foreign Training / Exposure
Received Training and first hand experience from International Schools, Colleges and Universities from Minnesota & Wisconsin, United States of America (2010).
- Consultant Editor and Editorial columnist for "The Children's Magazine", Cochin.
- Published hundreds of career coaching columns in Employment News Weekly.
- Published two Books "The Social Science Education" and "Early Childhood Care & Education".
Administrative / Teaching cum Counseling Experience
- Served as the Head of the institution of Dept. of Teacher Education (B.Ed) of Kannur University, Kasaragod.
- Served as the Principal of CBSE, Senior Secondary schools.
- Worked as the Principal of International School with IGCSE syllabus with Cambridge University Affiliation.
- Worked as Lecturer in University College of Teacher Education, Tali, Calicut.
- Worked as Consultant Educational Psychologist.
Resource Person - Experience
Served as Resource Person For
- Oxford University Press, Macmillan India Pvt. Ltd. Etc.,Central University of Kerala,
- Regional Institute of Education, Mysore etc.
Awards and Recognition
- Broad Outlook Learner - Teacher Award from Air India and Malayala Manorama (2007).
- JJ Goodwin Scholarship from Belur Math, Kolkatha (1996).
- "Youth Icon Award" from the field of Coaching and Mentoring by Junior Chambers International (2014).
Presented more than a dozen papers in National and International Seminars.